The plan is to move Ultimate Profit List today to the new server/hosting company.
I am keeping my fingers crossed that everything will go smoothly. As I mentioned in an earlier post,
US members probably won’t even notice the change. International members may see a delay of
up to 48 hours for the site to become available again.
Please bear with us as we make this change. It’s for the betterment of our Ultimate Profit List
community and long term stability for the site. We want to be your advertising resource for
life and so it’s very important that we upgrade things on the admin side to accomplish that.
Here’s a simple (yet, off topic) request. If you look down on the right sidebar here, you’ll
see a widget that says Networked Blogs. At the bottom of the widget is a “follow this blog”
button. Please do.
Remember, we are here to help you with your advertising needs. Part of that depends on
you as well. So, be sure to read the email ads that your fellow advertisers send, click on their
text link ads and banner ads, just as you want them to click on yours. Let’s KEEP this a
Watch for updates about the move, as we progress.
Good morning! It’s early Wednesday morning in the good old HOT state of Texas.
I just wanted to let you know that I have added a new feature to Ultimate Profit List.
You can now send html solo ads instead of just plain text.
I tested it last night and it seems to be working like it’s supposed to; however, please
let me know if you have any issues.
Hopefully I will have a fix for the referral builder in the next few days also. That issue
is driving me crazy!
Check this out:
Membership Count 06/28/2011
How Sweet It Is!!
Welcome to all our new members!
Thanks to everyone who has promoted Ultimate Profit List.
Lisa and I really appreciate your support.
Well, you know the routine….
I’ve got good news and I’ve got bad news.
The good news (for me anyway) is that the referral builder glitch that I mentioned in an earlier post was not my fault! WOO HOO! The bad news is that it’s not fixed yet.
The good news is that it’s not affecting everyone, some people actually get everything to load properly. The bad news is that it’s not fixed yet. Oh, yeah, I mentioned that already.
The good news is that Mark McCulloch of The Internet Ad Store and Ultimate List Generator is working on a fix. The bad news is that it’s not fixed yet. Okay, now I’m just being redundant.
Rest assured, when it’s fixed, I’ll be shouting it from the rooftop!
As our membership is growing at a rapid pace, it seems time to point out a few housekeeping rules and regulations. Sometimes in the excitement of signing up for a new advertising resource or even a new money-making program, it is easy to skim through, or even overlook, the policies that are put in place. Rest assured that admins don’t put a bunch of rules in place to thwart your efforts, but they are in place to ensure that everyone plays nice, and so the neighborhood retains its value.
All that being said, here are a few things I want to point out…
- Only one account per person. If I find multiple accounts, I have the right to delete them all, even if they are paid. There is plenty of advertising available to you with only one account.
- Add your PayPal address so that when you are eligible for a payment, you’ll actually be paid.
- Change the default password to one of your own choosing. The default password is upl6651 (please note: letters u p l and numbers 6 6 5 1. Some members have confused the l and the 1 and been unable to log in.) Once you get logged in, change that right away.
- Your ads should have no more than one exit pop-up. Trust me when I tell you that NO ONE is impressed by having to click multiple times to close out an ad. You’re just shooting yourself in the foot, and if I catch them, I will delete them.
- Gmail, gmail, gmail. I even offer bonus credits for using gmail. Yahoo, hotmail, aol, etc. are not marketing friendly and are not welcome at most safelists, listbuilders and definitely not welcome at Ultimate Profit List. Gmail accounts are free. They’re not perfect, but will work better for you if you market online. Go here to get a free account: GMAIL
- Install the Ultimate Profit List toolbar It’s really cool. I’ve added a drop down menu of quick links that will take you to sites like TrafficWave, AdKreator, IBOToolbox, ClickTrackProfit, Internet Marketing Tips & Tools, and several others. You can access Twitter, Facebook & gmail from the toolbar. There’s a Google powered search, plus you can log in to Ultimate Profit List directly from the toolbar. AND you get 400 credits for installing it. Just look on the right side of this page, near the top and install right from here. You’re going to love it!
- Be sure to keep up with what’s happening here at UPL by reading this blog. I don’t have any set schedule for when I post things, sometimes it’s when something important needs to be announced about UPL, or when a fellow member has a new site launching, general information, something funny, or when I screw something up. Bottom line is you need to be kept up to date and that’s why I write and it should be why you read! So, please do.
Okay, I think that is enough for now. Just one final thing…. Thanks for joining Ultimate Profit List. We are SO happy that you’re here!